Moody Law Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Changes will be noted on this page. This policy is effective from March 14, 2023.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as IP address, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to contact-form submissions
What We Do With The Information We Gather
Moody Law Group requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal recordkeeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- To share with a trusted partner to provide help and resources.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, not all fields are required.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.