Moody Law Group founder John S. Moody, Jr. will moderate a panel discussion as part of an upcoming Bisnow event on Houston’s construction trends and innovations.
“Houston Construction Trends + Innovations: Exploring Today’s On-Site Practices for Sustainability, Efficiency & Future-Proofed Developments” will be held on Nov. 15 and will provide an in-depth look at the newest wave of construction techniques and trends from leaders at Houston’s most active construction and development firms.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- How area contractors and developers are implementing modular and prefabrication practices to increase project efficiencies.
- Technologies and new materials being used to increase building performance.
- Sustainability regulations impacting construction and how sentiments are shifting towards eco-friendly practices.
- How buildings are being designed to withstand natural disasters and what future-proofing buildings look like in Houston.
- The balance being struck between resiliency and the highly amenitized, aesthetic trophy assets that resonate with tenants.
To learn more about the event or to purchase tickets, click here.