It’s an uncertain time for Houston office tenants and landlords. The office market is currently dealing with a host of issues, including lower vacancy rates, a slowdown in leasing activity and construction challenges. Now with concerns about a possible recession, there are many things to consider when it comes to Houston’s office market. That’s why it’s the focus of an upcoming Bisnow event called, “Houston Office Market Insights: The New Era of Workspaces.” Moody Law Founder John S. Moody, Jr. will be on hand to moderate a panel discussion.
What you’ll learn:
- How the Houston “return to office” scenario has played out in comparison to what companies and building owners anticipated.
- How economic uncertainty is impacting how owners, investors and developers are thinking about office developments, leases, and tenant expectations.
- Why some large companies are drawn to the Houston suburbs and the keys to attracting and retaining large corporate tenants.
- How market leaders are approaching the financing of new projects. Is it still difficult to access capital? Are there challenges facing underwriting office assets in the current environment?
- The role office space plays in mixed-use projects.
- How much of a role a unique identity for office campuses plays in a company’s ability to attract and retain employees? Are coworking spaces still in demand?
- The hybrid remote + in-office work model is clearly here to stay. How the trend is impacting everything from development decisions and design to workspace requirements.
- The large and small ways the workplace has evolved in the last three years and the current demand for space, experience, wellness, and other amenities.
- How traditional office towers are repositioning themselves.
The event, which is sponsored by Moody Law Group, will be held on October 13 at 8 a.m. For more information and to get your tickets, click here: https://www.bisnow.com/events/houston/office/houston-office-market-insights-7488